Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cavegirl Runner Manifesto

Definition of MANIFESTO, from merriam-webster.com
"a written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives, or views of its issuer"
I'm a goal-oriented person. I like to have a reason for doing things. So, why am I Cavegirl Runner, and what do I want to do?

Everything posted here will have to do with health, wellness, exercise, motivation, and inspiration. It might be a link to an article I found interesting or a picture from Facebook. It might just be an update on my health and fitness journey. I even have a couple people lined up to do a guest blog from time to time. I'm very much looking forward to that! My goal is to post at least 3 times per week, so don't forget to check in to see what's new!

And don't forget to "like" Cavegirl Runner on Facebook!

"I'm just a girl searching for health and fitness, and hoping to inspire others to do the same."
I am Cavegirl Runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment