Saturday, December 1, 2012
December Fitness Goals
Hey! It's December! How the heck did that happen? It feels like November just FLEW by! Here are my goals for this month:
1. Get a membership to the Y.
**I've been meaning to do this for a while, and if I want to row and swim for cross training, I really can't wait anymore.
2. Prepare for Half-Marathon training
**more focus on mileage and pace
**less focus on strength training
**practice pre-, during-, and post-workout fueling plan
3. Learn and practice proper rowing and swimming technique.
4. Buy a swimming suit for cross training! (It will be too cold outside to ride my bike!!)
5. Finalize Half-Marathon training schedule.
6. Half-Marathon training begins December 24! (Yeah, Christmas Eve...)
7. Stay focused, work hard, and have fun!
Goals are good for the mind, body, and soul. Do you have any goals this month? What is one?
at 8:00 AM