Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Guest Post Tomorrow!

MJ looking foxxy

I love this woman. Seriously. She radiates life and happiness. I am also so stoked that she agreed to write a guest post. Here's a little background info:

MJ and I went to college together where we both studied music education. She had a vocal emphasis and I had an instrumental emphasis. Our music department wasn't very big so you pretty much knew everyone. Now she is an elementary music teacher in a town 30 minutes away and I only see her when she comes to eat at the restaurant when I'm working. But I still try to sneak a quick "Hello" and hug whenever I do see her.

I'll spill some of the beans here and tell you that she does Weight Watchers. I don't know anything about Weight Watchers, but it has obviously worked for her and that is great! I eat Paleo/Primal. It works for me and that is great! My point is this: it doesn't matter what food plan you follow, as long as you like it, it makes you feel good, is sustainable, includes lots of healthy, whole, unprocessed food, and you see results...that's all that really matters!

Cavegirl Runner

Who's excited to hear MJ's story??!

No comments:

Post a Comment