Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Thanksgiving Week!

I've been a little MIA the last couple weeks. I'm sorry! Effective time management is not always my strong point. With that being said...

Thanksgiving week is here! Paleo Thanksgiving had to be rescheduled. And it's called Paleo Holiday dinner now because it will (hopefully) be between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We (myself, my husband, and our 3 dogs) are leaving Wednesday night for my parents house. Thursday morning my Mom, my Sis, and I are participating in the Lawrence Thanksgiving Day 5K Run/Walk. This will be my Mom's fourth 5K walk...Go Mom! Then there's lunch at my Grandparent's house and drive home Thursday night to be at work on Friday. Saturday is Thanksgiving lunch with my husband's family.

My contributions to dinner are:
My family
veggie tray
Clean Green Bean Casserole

His family
mashed sweet potatoes
Roasted Butternut Squash with Kale and Almond Pecan Parmesan

I had never heard of "Nutritional Yeast" before these recipes. I'm going to check the grocery stores today but I will probably have to rush order some online. Yay, procrastination!

Cavegirl Runner

What are you contributing to your Thanksgiving get-together? Are you labeled "the healthy one," like I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment