Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend Wrapup (10/29/12-11/4/12)

Monday
Walk dogs with H

Tuesday
Rest

Wednesday
Run: 3 miles

Thursday
Run:4 miles with Running Bestie

Friday
Strength Training
     *Goblet Squat, Dumbbell Row, Core Stabilization, Single-arm dumbbell swing, Decline Pushup

Saturday
Run: 5 miles

Sunday
Rest

This wasn't really the week that I had planned. I skipped 2 bike rides. Even though I wasn't sore from the race last weekend, I think it may have worn me out more than I realized.

I registered for the Joplin Memorial Run Half Marathon this week! It's for real now! I still have until December 31st to register for Rock the Parkway.

I'm sorry I did not get a Food Friday post done this week. :( I promise next week will be something fabulous.

Cavegirl Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment