Friday, November 9, 2012

Paleo Thanksgiving

I didn't cook anything worth sharing this week. Sorry. In lieu of that, I wanted to share my Thanksgiving plans!

Of course I have the usual Thanksgiving day plans with my family. My Mom, Sis, and I are actually participating in a Turkey Trot in Lawrence that morning. There was a discount for registering as a family, huzzah! My Mom selected us to bring the veggie tray, of course. I mean, at least she didn't ask us to bring the rolls. That would have been awkward. Then the Sunday after we will celebrate with my husband's family. But, the Saturday before, my two paleo friends, their significant others, my husband, and I will have Paleo Thanksgiving!

I'm not sure what we will be eating except turkey...we should probably get that figured out! I've never cooked a turkey, but I've roasted a chicken. I imagine they are similar. If you have any suggestions for what to serve at Paleo Thanksgiving, let me know in the comments section. I need ideas! Wish me luck and I'll let you know how it turns out!

Cavegirl Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment