Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Month Blogiversary!

Yep, bustin' out a Ben Franklin quote. I think it fits pretty perfectly.
I've had a lot of fun the past month writing this blog and updating on Facebook. (Yes, I have a Facebook page! Go give me a LIKE!) On my Facebook page, I honestly only expected my Mom and a few friends to LIKE it, but I have 55 LIKE's and only 25 of them are people I personally know in real life! 30 new friends in health and fitness in a month? I'll take it!

It is my hope that I have, and can continue to, live up to that Ben Franklin quote. I have a notebook that is quickly filling with blog ideas. The only problem is finding the time to write! For me it's also a matter of quality over quantity. I could write every single day but that doesn't mean half of it would be worth reading. So whether you have read all my posts, or this is your first one, Thank You and Welcome! I try to be entertaining and informative.

Starting this blog also helped get me out of the rut I was in. I didn't want to be blogging about fitness when I was slacking and barely doing anything myself. I'm also helping a very dear and long-time friend get back into shape. I love inspiring people to become better versions of themselves and through this blog and Facebook page, I hope I am inspiring even more people.

I know I said last week I would post the follow up to Setting Goals this week, that will happen tomorrow or Saturday. I couldn't let my 1 month blogiversary pass without a little fanfare!

Cavegirl Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment