Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Wrapup (10/8-10/14)

Here's what my week looked like:

Monday
Bike: 10 min easy, 8 min tempo, 7 min easy
Walk dogs with H 


Tuesday
Run: 3 miles 

Wednesday
AM-Strength Training
     *single arm dumbbell swing, modified pushup and row, dumbbell thruster, stability ball jacknife
PM-Bike: 10 min easy, 10 min tempo, 5 min easy

Thursday
Run: 3 miles

Friday
Strength Training
     *goblet squat, pushups, hip raises, dumbbell row, plank

Saturday
Run: 5 miles

Sunday
Rest Day

I reached all my goals I set for myself last week! I am super happy and super proud of myself. I didn't follow my schedule exactly but I still got everything done with a little rearranging. After feeling burnt out and adrift after my first 10K, I think I've found my focus again. AND...I got to run with my running buddy on Saturday! We haven't ran together in months because she's been injured but now she's back and I'm happy!

Goals for next week
1. Run 3 days for a total of 12 miles
2. Bike 2 days
3. Strength train 2 days

What did you do this week that you are proud of?

Cavegirl Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment